ATRESHOST, through this document, collects its policy of collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
Cookies are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the AtresHost website (https://atreshost.com/), with the aim of improving the usability of the same, knowing the habits or navigation needs of users to adapt to them, as well as obtaining information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of AtresHost, the information obtained with the cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that AtresHost places at their disposal for the management of the services.
The present Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the AtresHost web pages, fill in data collection forms, access the tools that AtresHost makes available to its clients to manage its services, or use any other service present on the web site that involves the communication of data to AtresHost, or access to data by AtresHost for the provision of its services.
AtresHost informs the users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them with the aim of informing them about the use and purpose of the same. The fact of continuing the navigation through its pages, supposes the knowledge and the acceptance of the present Policy on the part of these users.
AtresHost uses the following types of cookies:
- Classified by ownership:
- Own Cookies: sent and managed directly by AtresHost.
- Third-party Cookies: sent and managed by a third party other than AtresHost, anonymously, for the purpose of conducting statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of AtresHost.
- Classified by purpose:
- Technical or personalization cookies: make navigation easier by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
- Analysis or advertising cookies: allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and tendencies of its users and consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by AtresHost (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as to manage the advertising spaces included in the web page visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain navigation profiles of users.
- Classified by duration:
- Session Cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent Cookies: collect and store the data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The storage time of cookies will depend on the type involved and will always be the minimum necessary to achieve its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser in such a way that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to be able to accede to the information of the AtresHost web sites although the use of some services can be limited. If, once the consent for the reception of cookies has been given, it is desired to withdraw this, those stored in the user’s computer must be eliminated through the options of the different browsers.
The way of configuring the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs can be consulted in:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Safari: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=en&tl=es&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsupport.apple.com%2Fkb%2Fph5042
AtresHost will modify the present Policy of cookies whenever changes are produced in the configuration and/or use of the same ones, publishing its updated version in its Web sites.